Gold Medal competition
The GOLD MEDAL is not only an award, it is a promotion strategy for awarded companies, which begins at the Grupa MTP fair.
GOLD MEDAL - EXPERTS' RECOMMENDATION
The MTP Gold Medal is one of the best recognised awards in the Polish market, which is awarded – after thorough evaluation by experts – to innovative products of the highest quality.
Each year, almost 500 products enter the competition for the Gold Medal of Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie. However, only the ones that meet the statutory criteria and obtain positive recommendations of the professional jury will receive this prestigious award. The jury, which is a team of experts consisting of eminent specialists representing adequate areas of economic life, looks for modern, innovative products, manufactured basing upon top class technologies. The MTP Gold Medal is thus a confirmation of product excellence and, consequently, an element of its promotion in the market.
NOTE! The MTP Gold Medal competition application form is available in the Exhibitor's Zone.
GOLD MEDAL CONSUMERS' CHOICE
The verdict of the Jury and the granting of Gold Medals to the winning products are followed by the next stage of the competition. Since the beginning of 2012, the representatives of the industry and consumers, in a separate competition called "Gold Medal – Consumers' Choice", cast their votes for the best product at the fair.
More about the MTP Gold Medal competition can be found at www.zlotymedal.com/en/
GOLD BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Participation in the MTP Gold Medal competition brings significant promotional benefits. It is not only an opportunity to highlight the uniqueness, high quality and innovative nature of a product or service by placing the MTP Gold Medal logo in promotional materials. It is also associated with an extensive promotional campaign, which will be carried out on your behalf by MTP Poznań Expo! The estimated value of the Medallist Package is as much as PLN 50,000!
In the so-called "Medallist Package" you will find e.g.:
Identification of the awarded products at the exhibition
- The prestigious Gold Medal Statuette and diploma
- Logotype with brand book
- Template of the advertisement promoting the winner
- A4 stand with the Gold Medal logotype|
- Large sticker with the Gold Medal logotype for fast identification of the awarded product among the stands in an exhibition hall
Campaigns targeted to visitors
- Detailed descriptions of the awarded products in the electronic and print fair media: newsletters, exhibition guide, handbook, maps and plans, folders for Visitors, and cyclically in the Poznań Trade Fair Magazine. It means the carefully prepared message will get to every trade fair visitor
- Placing the list of the awarded products and information promoting them on the MTP websites (www.mtp.pl, www.zlotymedal.mtp.pl, and websites of particular trade fairs, social media)
- Entry of the MTP Gold Medal winner in the social profile of the fair
- Marking the Gold Medal winners on the visual identification elements on the fairgrounds during the fair
Medallists in the media
- Videoboards - online campaign in nationwide news sites: www.fakt.pl, www.biznes.onet.pl, www.forbes.pl. In total 250,000 hits on all sites
- Distribution of press releases on the award winner to national and local journalists of the most popular and opinion-forming trade magazines
- TV campaign promoting the Gold Medal Competition - in national media, as a sponsor of the weather forecast programme on TVP INFO
- TV campaign in local media - Poznań Trade Fair Magazine - materials concerning selected trade fairs, interesting information on innovative products and services that have won the MTP Gold Medal award
- Interviews with the Gold Medal winners - possibility to interview an MTP Gold Medal winner. Promotion of the Competition winners on the MTP TV platform - www.mtptv.pl and further promotion on youtube.pl , corporate websites and in social media
Gala events and conferences
- Participation in the awards gala – a prestigious event attended by the representatives of the industry, as well as institutions, associations and journalists. The winners of the Gold Medal – Consumers' Choice competition also take part in the gala event summarizing all editions of the past year competitions
- Professional photos and a video from the award ceremony
- Participation of the Gold Medal winning products in the additional Gold Medal – Consumers' Choice competition and a possibility to obtain additional promotional benefits. In the contest, a total of more than 335,000 votes have been cast via the website and in the special Champions' Zones located in the fair areas
- Interactive presentation of the winners at exclusive stands – Champions' Zones
Other elements of the Package
- Preparation of professional press materials
- Exhibition of materials on the winning products in the MTP Press Centre
- An honourable VIP card for the exhibitor whose product won the Gold Medal – Consumers' Choice award. It entitles you to enter all the trade fair events organized by MTP, as well as to a car access to the fair area. The holders of such a card include for example the President of Poland, ministers or the diplomatic corps of other countries
- Obtaining a detailed media report - approximately 1.5 month after the fair
In addition to promotional benefits included in the Medallist Package, MTP, as part of the activities of the Trade Fair Promotional Services Team, offers additional paid promotional services, based on a separate price, which increase the competition winner's brand presence during the fair.